Work Package 6: Economic Effectiveness
Work package 6 has the following objectives:
1. Estimate costs and health benefits associated with the interventions, including estimation of quality of life impact of infections.
2. Perform cost-effectiveness evaluations accounting for heterogeneity based on the clinical trial results.
3. Perform cost-effectiveness evaluations beyond the trial duration incorporating the impact on resistance and its health and cost consequences in the long term.
4. Conduct budget-impact analyses to provide estimates of affordability of tested interventions in different resource settings.
5. Identify potential barriers and facilitators of implementation in two selected low-and-middle-income countries.